Today I received the Versatile Blogger Award from Wig Wam at A Wig Wam is not a Teepee. (I love the name of her blog by the way. I'm part Native American and so I find her blog name particularly clever ;) ). So first I want to say thank you for passing this on to me! :)
Okay, so now I have to state 7 things about myself. I love doing these kinds of things (and reading them) because they can get pretty entertaining haha. Here it goes:
1. I'm still on vacation from school. My semester hasn't started yet. I still have another week of being blissfully relaxed and doing absolutely nothing except watching mindless television, staring at nail swatches all day, and becoming even more addicted to Tumblr. But this is just the calm before the storm. My upcoming semester is going to be tough!
2. I have a fan girl crush on Rupert Grint. I do think he has a bit of an unusual look (not in a bad way hahaha), but something about him seems endearing to me. That and he makes a pretty great Ron Weasley. And he was hilarious in the movie Wild Target too! (If you haven't seen it yet and you want a movie that delivers laughs, I suggest you watch it.) I mean look at this face: ;)
3. I am currently bummed that we have had a very mild winter where I live, which can actually be said for the majority of the States. I actually really like cold weather and snow. :) I like the cold so much that I have never been past North Carolina in the States because during the summer I can't stand the extreme heat. It gives me migraines.
4. I really want to go to Spain. My dad lived there for a few years while he was in high school and still talks about how much he really liked it there. And since Barcelona is my favorite soccer team, it's a goal of mine to see them play live one day.
5. I love the Lord of the Rings movies. I have seen them so many times that I know them all by heart, word for word, and I still am not tired of watching them. In fact, I'm going to watch them this week before I have to go back to school.
6. Speaking of school, I have a love hate relationship with school. I love the independence of being a way from home and basically living with my friends, but being more than half way done with my undergraduate university career means that each semester gets harder. I've never studied so much in my life. Studying gets tedious and thats where the hate part comes in. But I still love my school and the great people that I've met there. And I know that all of this hard work will pay off. :)
7. I'm a bookworm. I love to read. I wish I could spend all my free time with my nose in an excellent book, with my nails painted of course ;). I'm currently reading Three Cups of Tea. I just started it yesterday and I'm hooked on it.
The next rule for this award is to pass it on to 15 bloggers. These are in no particular order.
- Both Hands Polished
- Laura's Lacquers
- Nail Stories
- Nail Nerd
- Nails by Kayla Shevonne
- Polish Vixen
- Sara <3's Pretty Little Things
- So Nailed
- Spaz & Squee
- The Nail Network
- The Polished Medic
Wheeeew, that took me a very long time to do! hahaha :)
That's all for now, thanks for stopping by and reading! <3